About International NGO safety Organization (INSO)
Founded in 2011, the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) is an International Charity that supports the safety of aid workers by establishing safety coordination platforms in insecure contexts. For more information about INSO, please visit www.ngosafety.org
INSO invites eligible service providers to send sealed bids with relevant demonstrable capability and experience to submit proposals for Provision of Group Medical Insurance for Staff in Somalia and Somaliland.
Selection criteria will be based on a review of ability to meet the criteria specified, quality assurance, price, consistency, and reliability. All quotations will be opened and reviewed simultaneously by an Evaluation Committee comprising not less than three (3) INSO employees.
Scope of services
The Expression of Interest MUST include the following services:
- Inpatient Cover (Limit of USD 15,000 per family)
- Outpatient Cover (Limit of USD 1,700 per family)
- Dental Cover (USD 250 Per person)
- Optical Cover (USD 250 Per Person)
- Maternity Cover (USD 1,200)
The following MUST be submitted for consideration in the EOI:
- Cover letter
- Quotation for the services noted above including validity of the quotation
- Territorial Limits
- Terms & Conditions related to provision of said services
- Additional benefits available to scheme members & their dependants, exclusions, eligibility of members, pre-existing conditions, age limits for members
- Premiums payable for: M (9 staff), M+1 (3 staff), M+3 (2 staff), M+4 (24 staff).
- Company profile, company registration details, relevant experience of the company
- Contact information of at least two references & recommendation letters if any.
- Confirmation that services will be accessed in: Kisamyo, Luuq, Baidoa, Mogadishu, Afgooye, Jowhar, Beled Weyne, Dhusamareeb, Galckayo, Garowe, Bosasso, Hargeisa, Ceerigabo, Burao
It is strictly prohibited to offer, promise or provide any form of gratuity, gifts or favour to any INSO employee in relation to this EOI and any effort to do so will result in immediate disqualification of your company from this, and all future, EOIs.
Submission Delivery Address & Deadlines
Completed tender documents should be sent in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked:
The Procurement Committee, ‘GROUP MEDICAL INSURANCE SERVICES- INSO SOMALIA/SOMALILAND’
And delivered to:
International NGO Safety Organization,
Kulmiye Party Head Quarter Street,
Jigjiga Yar Neighbourhood,
Hargeisa, Maroodi Jeeh.
All submissions responding to this request must be submitted on or before 19th July 2021. Submission to the EOI does not constitute a contract or solicitation.