Ministry of Environment and Rural Development (MoERD) wishes to invite bids from qualified and registered contractors forSupply and distribution of LPG gases.
- Subsidization of200LPG heavy gas 20kg cylinders, regulators and first fill of gas for first use businesses such as Restaurants or cooked food business and Distribution to 200 first use business in four major towns Hargeisa (100), Burao (40), Borama (30), and Berbera (30) of Somaliland.
- Subsidization of LPG gas 11/6kg cylinders, regulators and first fill of gas for first use households and Distribution to840 HHs in three major towns Hargeisa (11kg of 150 and 6kg of 240), Burao(11kg of 50 and 6kg of 100), , Borama(11kg of 50 and 6kg of 100),Barbara(11kg of 50and 6 kg 100), of Somaliland.
Key requirements for qualified bidders to be considered
- Must have a physical address, valid license and valid tax clearance certificate.
- Must have proven past experience on similar works and must have adequate capacity to provide the required services.
- Shall not have a conflict of interest in relation the execution of this service as determined by the bid evaluation committee.
- Shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt and fraudulent practices issued by the procuring entity or any relevant Government body.
- Shall have physical presence and open office in the desired distribution towns.
- applicable for sales tax
Bid documents will be available from 31th,July up to 15th, August 2021at the Ministry Headquarter office.
Qualified and interested bidders can collect the bid document from the ministry, the Office of Director of Admin and Finance.
Sealed Tender Documents MUST be submitted to Ministry of Environment and Rural Development, before 2:00 pm Somaliland local time on 15th, August,2021, Bids received after the stipulated date and time will not be accepted.