|Project Holder||Hargeisa Water Agency|
|Project||Increasing Water Production from Laasdhure Aquifer and Connecting to Existing System at New Geed Deeble Pumping Station|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2|
|IFB Title||Drilling, Testing & Commissioning of 5 Boreholes at Lasdhure|
|IFB No.||ICB No. P101-056|
- The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through the Somaliland Development Fund (SDF2) has received financing from the UK, Denmark and the Netherlands. A portion of that funding has been allocated to Hargeisa Water Agency for implementation of the project “Increasing Water Production from Laasdhure Aquifer and Connecting to Existing System at New Geed Deeble Pumping Station”. Hargeisa Water Agency intends to use a part of the funding for Drilling, Testing & Commissioning of 5 Boreholes at Lasdhure identified as IFB – ICB No. P101-056
- The works involves Drilling, Testing & Commissioning of 5 Boreholes at Lasdhure. Complete specifications are provided in ITB.
- The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Drilling, Testing & Commissioning of 5 Boreholes at Lasdhure as described under Section VII – Works’ Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
- Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual March 2019 which can be found at website: https://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/images/docs/Reports_and_Manuals/SDF2_Procure ment_Manual.pdf and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 07 November 2020 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. The person delivering the bid should notify the office the day before delivery to enable prior planning for social distancing. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 07 November 2020 at 1100 Hours.
- The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Telephone: + 252 633 501 394