CLOSING DATE: 19TH FEBRUARY 2021
International NGO Safety Organization (INSO)- www.ngosafety.org is seeking qualified and experienced individuals to join our Somaliland team as Training Officer and Training Assistant based in Hargeisa, Somaliland.
These are National Positions.
Reporting to Training Manager, Training Officer will be responsible for co-facilitating training courses, deliver classroom inputs, and manage live practical scenarios, support the training manager in course design and development, monitoring & evaluation of training delivery and impact & train, coach, mentor and develop the Training Assistant.
The Training Officer will also provide support in the preparation of administration, course reports, financial management and statistical reports
- Degree in Education or Post Graduate Diploma in Education or equivalent relevant practical experience.
- Security/safety training course attendance.
- First Aid qualification – Advanced First Responder trainer highly desirable.
- Four years of experience in a Security/Safety training environment.
- Somalia/Somaliland experience is an added advantage
Reporting to Training Manager, Training Assistant will be responsible for providing general assistance and support during
preparation of training, Logistics Support and Administration.
- Completion of Secondary school
- First Aid qualification – or an ability to learn
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (excel- pivot table required)
- Good understanding of English language both written and spoken
- Experience in service-delivery
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th February 2021
with reference “Training Officer” OR “Training Assistant” in the subject line of the email:
- Cover letter specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements, your motivation in applying and what you hope to
bring to INSO (1-page maximum).
- An updated CV (2-page maximum).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Please DO NOT send any additional information (certificates, etc.) and keep the total size of your application under 2MB
- INSO does not accept or request for payment from applicants throughout the recruitment process; if you are asked for
payment then please contact email@example.com
INSO’s Safeguarding Policy
INSO is fully committed to safe recruitment, selection and vetting of all potential new staff, trustees and volunteers and we will
ensure rigorous compliance with our Code of Conduct and Safeguarding policy throughout the recruitment process.
INSO is an Equal Opportunity Employer