Color Zone is a branding, printing and advertising solutions company based in Hargiesa, Somaliland.
We provide business growth solutions by helping all the technicalities that any business or organization needs for its marketing efforts. We help design campaigns to help business or any sort of missions to be successful. ColorZone is real partner for a full-service of any printing needs and other market entry or expansion strategies.
For information, reach us on email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on (office) +252 2 52 0288, +252 2 300613,
Senior admin and finance officer.
Is it you?
Skills and competencies
- A degree-level professional qualification relevant to admin and finance
- Be able to evidence sound experience of 4 minimum (Previous experience in similar agency environment would be an advantage)
- Professional use of accounting software such as quick books
- Talented and ambitious personality
- Ability to take ownership of your work and deliver end results that surpass the initial request.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Have an eye for detail, attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent in writing and speaking in English. (Speaking and writing Arabic would be an advantage)
- Willing to apply flexible working hours
- Ensure that all transactions are carried out in accordance with Color Zone branding, printing and advertising for success policies and procedures.
- Advises the company leader on all budgetary and financial matters particularly in financial planning and projections and preparation of new orders from the clients.
- Work closely with the staff on the administrative and sales department of Finance and Administrative department.
- Prepares payments, purchase authorizations and other financial transactions.
- Ensure that all deductions where applicable are done monthly basis.
- Verifies all payments before the approval of company leader.
- Post correct entries in to Quick book on daily basis.
- Maintains updated cash-book and verifies the proper archiving system of any supporting documentation for each transaction.
- Manages and constantly reviews banking arrangements to ensure timely transfer of funds and minimize exchange loses and bank charges
- In close coordination with the company leader, coordinates activities related to auditing, assessments and queries from partners.
- Ensure that all cash receipts are recorded and banked promptly.
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Verifies the budget constantly and prepares monthly forecasting.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports.
- Assist audits after receiving ‘the letter of nomination for the assignment’
- Support other functions within the company as directed by the company leader
- Manages all administrative and logistical issues of Color Zone branding, printing and advertising for success
- Manages all procurement and related activities
- Managers all human resource related issues including recruitment, capacity building and trainings, file-keeping and ensuring full application of HR policy as well as related code of conducts.
- Manages and supervises ColorZone assets and property including fleets
- Maintain comprehensive and organized of ColorZone filing systems
- Supervising the smooth running of all logistical matters including fleet management, hotel bookings, flight arrangements, organizing meetings and workshops, etc.
Position : Admin and Finance Officer
Location : Hargiesa with possible travels to the regions
Working hours : Full time
Reports to : Company Team Leader,
Interested and qualified candidates who met the above criteria should send updated CV and application letters to email@example.com. Please write “Application of senior finance and administration” in the subject of your email. The deadline is 10 Dec 2019.