|Project Holder||Hargeisa Water Agency|
|Project||Increasing Water Production from Laasdhure Aquifer and Connecting to Existing System at New Geed Deeble Pumping Station|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2|
|IFB Title||Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fittings, Valves &Accessories Including Civil Works for Lot 1 & 2|
|IFB No.||ICB No. P101-110|
- The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) is funded by the Governments of the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands, and Norway and covers the period 2018-2024. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development programme. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s support is fully aligned with government priorities as defined in the National Development Plan 2 (NDP2) 2017-2021 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030.
- The SDF has allocated funds to Hargeisa Water Agency for implementation of the project “Increasing Water Production from Laasdhure Aquifer and Connecting to Existing System at New Geed Deeble Pumping Station”. Hargeisa Water Agency intends to use a part of the funding for Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fittings, Valves & Accessories Including Civil Works for Lot 1 & 2 at Lasdhure identified as IFB – ICB No. P101-110
- The works involves Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fittings, Valves & Accessories Including Civil Works for Lot 1 & 2 at Lasdhure. Complete specifications are provided in ITB.
- The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fittings, Valves & Accessories Including Civil Works for Lot 1 & 2 at Lasdhure as described under Section VII – Works’ Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
- Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual March 2019 which can be found at website: https://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/images/docs/Reports_and_Manuals/SDF2_Procure ment_Manual.pdf and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number Eight (8) below
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 19 December 2021 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. The person delivering the bid should notify the office the day before delivery to enable prior planning for social distancing. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 19 December 2021 at 1100 Hours.
- The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland Telephone: + 252 633 501 394
E-mail: Nicodemus.Nyaure@sdf-secretariat.org, copy to: email@example.com