Xafiiska Horumarinta ee Qaramada Midoobay United Nations Development Programme
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Hargeisa invites offers for the following used equipment being sold on an “as –is –where – is” basis. Successful bidders will be responsible for payment of duty, levies, taxes, transfer fees and any other related charges as applicable. All interested bidders should contact to Ahmed Issa with telephone numbers 0633826189 to make an appointment for viewing of the assets. The viewing of the assets are scheduled from Tuesday 20 Oct to Tuesday 27 Oct 2020 between 09 am to 03:00 pm. All interested bidders must arrange to deliver their offers in sealed envelopes to UNDP Hargeisa Office, UN Common Compound Block B, Alongside Hargeisa club or Pepsi Road, 300M from West/2nd bridge. To facilitate access to the compound notification should be sent to: email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to delivery of bid with the following details: Name of the person; Identification Number and Expected date and time of arrival. The bids should specify the equipment(s) being bid for. The envelopes should be marked ‘Bid for Sale of Used Equipment, UNDP Hargeisa addressed to: c/o UNDP Hargeisa Area Office Registry, UN Common Compound Block B, Alongside Hargeisa club or Pepsi Road, and should reach UNDP Hargeisa office no later than 11:00, Tuesday 27 October 2020. Please specify the item’s name and quantity in your quote as described in the below table.
For Sale Equipment items:
|1||Nissan Land cruiser, Patrol Station Wagon 4WD: Year 2006, Mileage 185182 KM, white color||1 Pc|
|2||Toyota Pick-up – year 2002||1 Pc|
|3||Toyota Hilux Surf – KD-KZN130W-GKPOT||1 Pc|
|4||Toyota Hilux Surf – year 1995||1 Pc|
|5||Generator Marapco / Perkins / silencer – 65KVA
Made in UK 2005, model no : P65E1), Hours worked: 19380 Hrs
|6||Laptops DEL Latitude||8 Pcs|
|7||LCD Monitor DELL, 18 inches||8 Pcs|
|8||Printer HP Laserjet CP1515( CC377A)||1 pc|
|9||L-shaped Office Desk||11 Pcs|
|10||Filling Cabinet (medium Size)||4 Pcs|
|11||Sofa set wooden||3 Pcs|
1) E-mailed bids will not be accepted.
2) No bids will be accepted after the closing time specified
3) International staff members are always excluded from bidding
4) The successful bidder must satisfy the government as to any import or sales tax due on the vehicle(s)
5) Successful bidder will be informed thereafter of opening of the bids by the committee, where & how to make payment before the item(s) is released to him/her.
6) Successful bidders will be required to pay the bid amount within 10 working days after being notified of their successful bid, failure to which the equipment will AUTOMATICALLY be offered to the next highest bidder.
7) Kindly quote in USD currency.
8) UNDP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ALL BIDS
BIDS WILL BE OPENED ON Wednesday 28 Oct 2020.