|Project Holder||Ministry of Planning and National Development|
|Project||JSC – SDF2 Communication Strategy|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2|
|RFP Title||Video Production & Media Relations Services on Framework Agreement Basis|
- The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) covers the period 2018-2023. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development programme. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s support is fully aligned with government priorities as defined in the National Development Plan 2 (NDP2) 2017-2021 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030.
- The SDF has allocated funds to support the implementation of the SDF2 Communication Strategy. The SDF2 Communication Strategy provides the overall framework for strategic communication for the second phase of the SDF. The strategy provides a blueprint for how effective communication and awareness creation on SDF funded projects shall be achieved.
- The SDF Secretariat now requests proposals for Video Production & Media Relations Services Framework Agreement for Ministry of Planning and National Development Communication Strategy implementation (hereinafter called “Services”). Full details on the Services are provided in the Terms of Reference (Section 7of the RFP).
- The Consulting Firm shall be selected under Consultant’s Qualifications Based Selection (CQS) procedure upon submission of a Simplified Technical Proposal (STP) described in this Request for Proposals (RFP) and in accordance with the SDF Procurement Manual March 2019 found at:www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org
- Consultants may at own will associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture to enhance their qualifications.
- Interested firms may obtain the Request for Proposals Document through the email address indicated in No. 7 below. Completed proposal must be physically delivered in written form to the address indicated in No. 7 below on or before 16 November 2021 by 11.00 am East African Standard Time.
Any attempt by individuals, institutions, companies, and service providers to influence the outcome of the selection process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for this service provision.
- Address and contact details for requesting the RFP and any clarifications are as follows:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Telephone: + 252 633 501 394