Ministry of Environment and Rural Development (MoERD) wishes to invite bids from qualified and registered contractors for:
- Fodder Production: A) Prepare 300 ha of unused land for fodder production in Beer village of Burao district. The VELVET MESQUITE (Garanwaa) will be cut and removed using Shovel machinery. B) Rehabilitation of Feeder Water canal will be made for (Fodder production irrigation scheme) at Beer village.
- Construct a Fodder storage Hunger (20mX8mX4m) at Beer village.
- Construct flood control structures at Habariheshay village by installing stone gabions (500m) making a full gully rehabilitation with flood water control techniques.
.Key requirements for qualified bidders to be considered.
- Must have a physical address, valid license and tax clearance certificate.
- Must have proven past experience on similar works and must have adequate capacity to provide the required services.
- Shall not have a conflict of interest in relation the execution of this service as determined by the bid evaluation committee.
- Shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt and fraudulent practices issued by the procuring entity or any relevant Government body.
- Shall have physical presence and open office in the desired distribution towns.
Bid documents will be available from27th, April up to 10th, May 2021.at the Ministry Headquarter office.
Qualified and interested bidders can collect the bid document from the ministry, the Office of Director of Admin and Finance. Or can ask email@example.com
Sealed Tender Documents MUST be submitted to Ministry of Environment and Rural Development, before 2:00 pm Somaliland local time on 10th, May,2021, Bids received after the stipulated date and time will not be accepted.