The Taiwan Medical Mission (TMM) in the Republic of Somaliland invites bids from eligible bidders to supply and deliver a portable C-arm X-ray machine with a flat-panel detector for orthopedic procedure use and four portable blood gas analyzers with three cassettes.
(=) Portable C-arm X-ray Machine with Flat-Panel Detector The C-arm X-ray machine should have the following specifications:
- Portable and mobile design
- C-shaped connecting element allowing for horizontal, vertical, and rotational movement around the swivel axes
- 21 x 21-cm Flat-panel detector for high-resolution X-ray images
- A4-size printer
- Suitable for use in orthopedic procedures
- Radiation safety: The C-arm X-ray machine should contain built-in radiation safety measures to reduce radiation exposure to patients and workers. For the safety of the operation, it also needs to undergo routine maintenance and calibration. Medical workers should wear the appropriate protective gear to shield themselves from radiation for four (4) lead aprons (vest and skirt type for an extended period of use)
- Compatibility: The C-arm X-ray machine should be compatible with other equipment and systems commonly used in orthopedic procedures, such as surgical tables and imaging software
- Warranty: The C-arm X-ray machine should have a warranty of at least three (3) years from the delivery date, covering any defects in materials or workmanship.
- Installation: The successful bidder should provide installation services for the C-arm X-ray machine at the operation theatre of Hargeisa Group Hospital, Somaliland. The installation should be completed within seven (7) days of delivery.
- Training: The successful bidder should provide a training program for the staff of Hargeisa Group Hospital on the proper use and maintenance of the C-arm X-ray machine. The training program should be conducted at the operation theatre of Hargeisa Group Hospital within fourteen (14) days of installation.
(=) Four portable blood gas analyzers with three cassettes for each that only need minimal amounts of blood samples
Each blood gas analyzer should have the following specifications:
- Portable and mobile design
- Low blood volume settings suitable for use in demanding hospital departments like the ED, ICU, PICU, and HC
- Fully operational on battery power or AC power
- Customizable test panels, and require only one blood sample to perform all the selected tests and deliver the results within a short turnaround time
- The blood gas analyzer can be shared between several departments
- Parameters that can be measured include, but are not limited to, pH, hydrogen ion (H+), partial pressure of carbon dioxide (pCO2), partial pressure of oxygen (pO2), bicarbonate (HCO3-), base excess (BE), and oxygen saturation (SaO2), electrolytes (such as sodium, potassium, chloride, and calcium), glucose, lactate, hemoglobin, anion gap, and lactate dehydrogenase (LDH).
- Data management: features including the capacity to store patient data and test results, print using the built-in printer, and communicate with hospital information systems.
- Built-in quality control features to ensure accurate and reliable test results.
- Warranty: Each blood gas analyzer should come with a warranty of at least three (3) years from the date of delivery, covering any defects in materials or workmanship.
- Training: The successful bidder should provide a training program for staffs of Hargeisa Group Hospital on the proper use and maintenance of the blood gas analyzer. The training program should be conducted at the ED, ICU, PICU, and HC of Hargeisa Group Hospital within fourteen (14) days of delivery Interested bidders are invited to submit proposals that include technical specifications and pricing information before Saturday, 10 June 2023, at 17 p.m.. Send proposal submissions to email@example.com. TMM reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reason thereof. The opening of bids will occur 30 minutes after the deadline. The victor must satisfy the aforementioned criteria.