|Project||JSC – SDF2 Communication Strategy|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2|
|RFP Title||Video Production & Media Relations Services Framework Agreement|
- The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) covers the period 2018-2024. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development program. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s support is fully aligned with government priorities as defined in the National Development Plan 2 (NDP2) 2017-2021 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030.
The objectives of the SDF2 are threefold:
- Support increased inclusive economic growth through investment in productive, strategic infrastructure to enhance economic growth and revenue generation.
- Strengthen and maintain the capabilities of the government of Somaliland to prioritize and manage the sustainable and equitable development of Somaliland’s infrastructure.
- Support strong government ownership of development priorities aligned with the National Development Plan
- The SDF has allocated funds to support the implementation of the SDF2 Communication Strategy. The SDF2 Communication Strategy provides the overall framework for strategic communication for the second phase of the SDF. The strategy provides a blueprint for how effective communication and awareness creation on SDF funded projects shall be achieved.
- As a part of the Communication Strategy implementation, the SDF Secretariat is seeking a Media Production and Relations firm to provide Video Production & Media Relations Services on Framework Agreement.
- The SDF Secretariat now invites eligible firms (“Companies”) to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested firms should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- Demonstrate that they are a registered entity in Somaliland.
- Demonstrate that they are Tax Compliant in Somaliland.
- Demonstrate that they have a minimum of 5 years of experience in professional photography, documentary, audio production for radio, graphic designing (including animation) or visual communications.
- Provided at least 2 similar services in the last 5 years.
- The attention of interested firms is drawn to SDF Procurement Manual 2019 Section on Selection methods for Consulting Services. The SDF procurement manual can be accessed at https://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/procurement
- Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture to enhance their qualifications.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultants Qualification Selection (CQS) method as set out in the Procurement Manual 2019.
- Expressions of interest must be delivered in written form to the address indicated below by email on or before 06 October 2021 by 11.00 am East African Standard Time.
Any attempt by individuals, institutions, companies and service providers to influence the outcome of the selection process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for this service provision.
- Address and contact details for any clarifications are as follows:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Telephone: + 252 633 501 394