GARGAAR MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL (GMH)
|Job Title: Midwife|
|Department: Maternity Department|
|Reporting to : Head of Maternity Department|
|Closing Date: 5.06.2021|
|Gargaar Multispecialty Hospital (GMH),is a health service institution who brings together high quality services and qualified experienced professionals, as well as competent, dedicated and educated young hands to the health service provision.|
|Key Tasks and Responsibilities.
· Diagnose, examine monitor and assess care requirements for women during labour
· Provide support to women during labour and birth to ensure normal delivery of the new born
· Identify women with greater vulnerability and risks and refer them for specialized care provider
· Provide information, emotional support and reassurance to women in labour and their partners
· Monitor and administer medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour
· Manage complications in childbirth, according to the principles of obstetric care
· Support parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
· Monitor progress of the mother during postnatal period and advice on infant care
· Raise requisitions for replenishment of drugs, consumable supplies for childbirth and care
· Compile accurate data on all childbirth cases and prepare monthly reports
· Attend deliveries both normal &obstetric emergencies
· Work day shifts and night shifts as per the Rota
· Doing any other duties towards this work.
| Knowledge and Experience
· Degree / Diploma in Nursing/Midwifery with experience of minimum 5 years in maternal and child
Health or equivalent qualifications
· Demonstrated high degree of speed and accuracy for data input and numeracy skills
· Demonstrated ability to show empathy when dealing with unwell or difficult patients
· Demonstrated ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters
· Ability to use initiative and demonstrated problem solving skills
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Professional personal presentation.
| Working Conditions
· Place of work is Hospital premise specially Maternity department .
· Working hours is 8hours per day in Shift Rotation basis.
If you feel fit the required profile, please let us know how your qualifications, experience and career ambitions match the requirements of the position. Bring Hard copy of your CV and Letter of Motivation by 5th June, 2021 to the Admin and Finance Office at the Hospital Premises.
Please provide a Curriculum Vitae (CV) that contains details of your qualification, experience, and present position, earliest date of availability, telephone numbers and names of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.