DP World Berbera is recruiting a Personal Assistant in BerBera, Somaliland.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support our CEO and COO in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
The Personal Assistant main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of the CEO and COO and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinate daily calendars of the CEO and COO
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees, customers, government authorities, third party service providers and contractors
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to CEO’ and COO queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- 2 to 3 years University Degree; additional qualifications as Personal Assistant or Secretary are a plus
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the CEO and COO by attending meetings in their absence;
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory
- Establishing personal networks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Personal Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
Please, send your updated CVs, Diplomas or/and Certifications to:
Closing Date: 25th October