SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN):
Date: 25th November 2017
Grant No: 5900155010151
IFB No: US1SV-0001
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN Ref No AfDB 1268-12/16) for this project that appeared in UNDB online GPN-Somalia – Water Infrastructure Development for Resilience in Somaliland of 07 Dec 2016 on-line and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
2. The Ministry of Water Resource – Somaliland has received financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Water Infrastructure Development for Resilience Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for water infrastructure Rehabilitation.
3. The Ministry of Water Resource now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of;
o LOT 1: Borehole Maintenance Rig
o LOT 2: a) Suv 4×4 utility passenger vehicle, cc: 4000 – 4500cc
b) 4×4 double cabin pickup LHD 3.0l diesel cc: 3,000 – 3,200
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Water infrastructure Development project, Ministry of Water Resource office, Hargeisa, Tel +252634423530,+252634351417, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
5. A Complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of $50. 00 to the Ministry of Water Resource Dahabshil Bank, account: HRGD43336,
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 11:00pm on 16th January 2017 and must be accompanied by a security as indicated in each Lot.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10.00 am on 17th January 2017 at the offices of Ministry of water resource Hargeisa office